Friday, July 2, 2010

Getting a new 'Kid'

I have been researching on dog breeds for awhile, I was thinking of getting a Beagle or a Jack Russell Terrier.
Then my sister found on mudah.my, a Labrador/Golden Retriever mix and when I saw the pic I wanted it right away. It's so white and beautiful. So I call the seller and we agreed to meet tomorrow. So if everything is as planned we will get her home tomorrow. I know my kids will be excited, at least for a few days. My second son had been bugging me for a dog or a cat for awhile. I am definitely more of a dog person. I have been thinking about it for long time, and I think we can handle it. I know also that my hubby and I will be responsible for another 'kid' for the next maybe 12 years or more! My only worry now is the need to look for a dog-sitter when we need to go away for a few days for a vacation. But I think some pet shops do offer dog hotel services. I am also looking at dog training classes. So I guess we will have plenty to do with our new addition. Not to mention the walks we will need to take with her. It's going to be pretty exciting for us all!
This is her, isn't she pretty? Thanks to my sis for finding her.
Oh yes, we need to find a name for her too, will discuss this with my kids. They are great with giving names to pets and stuff toys like Jelly the teddy bear, Fifi another teddy bear, Princess our ex-rabbit, Maya our dead tortoise and Budi our live tortoise.

No comments: