Friday, June 25, 2010

Beach Gals

I am back from a trip together with friends and boy was it interesting. There weren't any incredible activities. Just talking, laughing and more talking and laughing. I think I speak for my friends too, it was a nice break that we all deserved. We had some nice food and I particularly hauled in more than RM300 of dried sea food: scallops, oysters and salted fish. Unfortunately, there weren't many interesting or hot looking people around and the hotel we went (Holiday Villa, Cherating) was pretty empty and slightly run down. But we still enjoyed the trip and the beach. It was clean and beautiful and not crowded. I think it's a good place to bring the whole family too, about 4 hours drive from KL.


The gals shared many stories; mostly funny, a few sad and some that cannot be retold! Only thing we should have done but did not do was getting wet in the pool or on the beach! My bikini did not see the light, fortunately for people around the hotel.

After we came back, the gals and I have been sharing photos and comments on facebook. They definitely enjoyed the trip as much as I did, even if I am down with a sorethoart.

My kids were great with their dad while I was away, my hubby did a good job keeping them happy. I definitely look forward for another such trip again, somewhere else so I am sure my hubby can do a good job again, ;).

To make it up to the kids, we will be bringing them to the pool for a swim this Saturday. Will be meeting my sis and brothers and their families at their condo in KL. We will also celebrate my belated birthday there.

No comments: