Sunday, May 8, 2011

About Bags and Pants

I made some pyjama pants for my boys and they are happily wearing them to sleep last night. It's been hard to find cheap and comfy long pants for them to wear to bed, so I thought it would be great to make them some. It turned out to be fairly easy to make. I just needed to cut the cloth into 2 identical pieces (see pic) and join them up, hem and put an elastic around the waist and hem the bottom and voila! The pants turn out great. Now I might make some shorts for my hubby and myself using the same technic.
The series I am watching now.
Apart from that I am now watching a borrowed Korean series and in the pipeline, I just bought a new series myself, yuhoo!! Last night I watched 4 episodes after the kids have gone to bed, and today I woke up feeling fine. My routine of getting ready to work and getting the kids ready for kindy and to their grandma's was as usual. Everything was ready in 30 or 40 mins. I was quite happy with the time and I even thought I have time to drive through to McD (I have been told is't McD and not MacD, so I will pay attention to get it correct lah) to get breakfast. Luckily, I changed my mind because when I reached office, I realised I left my entire handbag at home. I would not have money to pay for breakfast if I went to the drivethrough. That would be embarrassing. My hubby said I watched too much korean dramas but those korean guys are too irresistible. I heard from someone who went to Seoul, Korea that the korean guys she saw in the MRT were cute. I always thought that only the korean actors are cute and the korean laymen are not so good looking but hey, I would gladly be proven wrong, hehehehe. Maybe I should consider going for a vacation to Seoul with the girlfriends....

I also have to shop for a new handbag as mine is going to break. I think over the years, I have changed like one bag one year. Maybe it's time to consider getting an expensive and branded Coach or LV bag that will be longer lasting. I am not very particular about bag fashion, something practical and doesn't look like it belongs to grandma will be fine. And I am a lazy person when it comes to changing bags to suit the outfit. To me, the bag should carry all my necessary stuff that I will need and I do not need to port things here and there. Because, I know me, I will misplace stuff if I were to change bags frequently. So now I am on a look out. Should I spend a few hundred ringgit that will last me a year or a few thousand which may last me longer :(. If only money grows on trees.

No comments: