Friday, April 29, 2011

Happening Day!

It's Friday, hooray. There are many causes to celebrate this day. It's the end of the working week and the start of the weekend. In addition, we are celebrating Labour Day on May 1st and so we are getting Monday off too. Hooray. Besides that, many a good things are also happening today.

First up, iPad 2 is out for sale in Malaysia today! I heard people have queued up in Mid Valley since last nite to get their hands on one! Great excitement going on and those pads are selling like hot cakes. Me? I am not going to spend hours waiting in the queue, I can wait a few weeks. So I took the easy way, ordered it online through Apple Store today. In 2 to 3 weeks times, it will arrive (hopefully).

Next, who doesn't know today is THE day. The royal wedding day of Prince William and Kate. It's going to start at 10am UK time (or 5pm Malaysian time), if you want to stream it live you can go to the Youtube Royal Channel. Else, go back home and watch on your TV, I am sure there will be some if not all channels showing the wedding. Local news station have sent reporters to cover the event live which to be is kinda waste of money. I am sure the foreign news would already be covering the whole event in great detail, wouldn't it be better to just show their coverage. But what the heck, it's a celebration, so the more the merrier. My best wishes to the royal couple. Thanks for the invite but I cannot attend since England is pretty far from here. Send my love to Grandma Elizabeth, :P. 
One last thing I would like to highlight is this interesting TV show on TV8 which I think you should catch, every Wednesday at 9.30 pm. It's Showdown 2011!! I watched most part of last year's Showdown too. You will not be disappointed, I promise.

Dancing is like way out of my league, further then the moon, maybe all the way in Pluto. Keeping my hands and legs in coordination poses a huge problem for me even when I try to follow the aerobics videos. So I am convinced that these people are genuises in their own right. I think I am in love with this group Elecoldxhot. Amazing talented and cute guys. But then again, all of the top 12 groups are talented beyond my imagination. So do watch out for the show. Watch out also for the all girls group, Panic (sexy!) and the favourites, HMC Phlow. I am begining to pay more attention to local productions like this one which shows there is quality and substance in some of our local entertainment. So give local TV a chance, will ya! Peace and out.

  

No comments: