Thursday, April 7, 2011

Not all Bad

Didn't I say life is unpredictable just 2 post ago? MACC has another death in their hands. This time a custom top officer was found dead on Wednesday morning at MACC KL office, after he supposedly fell off the 3rd floor onto the badminton court of the 1st floor. That makes it 2 floors only?! Hmmmm, MACC has just gotten more trouble in their hands now even when the TBH RCI is still ongoing. One death is already one too many, now 2? I don't want to make any assumptions, but let's hope this mysterious death will not take 2 years to be solved. Like I said, I am no surprised anymore. Malaysia memang boleh! However, condolences to the family of the dead man and may justice be served.

Ok, nuf of the bad vibes. Let's go for a few nice things happening. I made my 1st wearable blouse for myself and wore it to office today. This really is a positive development as my previous 2 attempts were not too satisfactory. I know now that patterns and precision are important in dress making. I will try making more stuff soon.

Some may already know that I am a MacD fan. Now MacD is giving away free sausage mac muffin with egg for breakfast with coupons, again! Last month, they gave 2 free big breakfast with RM5 purchase. We had that a couple of times last month. This new free giveaway is valid from April 1st to April 13th, so go find out before the end of the offer. Yippie!! Thanks to my friend for the tip offs.

Up next, we have American Idol's latest news. Pia is out and everyone is surprised because she is really good. But like I said before, everyone is good is time round and all of them deserve to be in the finals. But she's out and there is no 'save' left. Hmmm, I do not know who I should make my favourite this season. But frankly, I do not really care for I already have Adam!!!

Lastly, we will be off for a holiday next weekend with the kids. Already booked the hotel with Agoda, so look forward to a nice break on the highlands.

No comments: