Thursday, March 17, 2011

Adam on American Idol Season 10

American Idol is back with 2 new judges. I am very fond of Steven Tyler, although I may not agree with him on his comments all the time (I kind of think he is too mellow when giving his comments) but for style and presence, he is the best thing to watch on the show. I was never really a JLo fan but she is really nice too. And Randy, is well, same old same old. He is probably the one judge whose comments  I take seriously. But I think the new line of judges does make the show better, with a breath of fresh air.

This year the contestants are all great singers. Great singers, not great performers, yet. But everyone of them making to the final 24 was all good, in their own way. So, to me, it's hard to say who is better, it's really based on personal preference. Like the country folks will certainly go for Scotty and the R&B fans will choose Jacob. Every year the talents get better and better. So far, this guy is catching my notice, Paul! He is so quirky and different.

But, no one has yet to beat the best idol product of all, ADAM LAMBERT! Before Adam, I thought that Daughtry was the best product but now he comes in second. Adam was back to perform for AI last week. I missed it when it aired on TV but I checked the video online and all the feelings that made me love him in the first place came back again. Watching and listening to him, made me had goosebumps, again. He is so cool and good-looking. His voice is amazing, amazing when I was in his concert in KL. He is just simply amazing. Great voclas, good looks, good personality, good heart, great performer, all rolled into one - Adam! Here he is, watch him perform on AI Season 10:

No comments: