Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Busy Gong Hei Fatt Choy

Tomorrow is eve of CNY and I am at home taking care of the kids while trying to bake my butter cookies. Managed to do some laundry and bathed the dog. Made the kids sleep now I have a little time to rest. Soooo tired. My throat is also starting to ache, an onset to getting sick, :(.

I baked 2 types of cookies only this year, peanut cookies and butter cookies (see pix). Just do not have the time to do more. But nevertheless, still have a whole collection of cookies mostly bought. Soon they will be distributed to my in laws and my mum. We don't keep much for ourselves.

Still have a bunch of shopping to do, 'bak kuah', mandarin oranges and pants and shirts for the boys and their dad, shoes for myself, may not be able to get everything before CNY, as long as the kids have new clothes and shoes. The oldies can wear anything. Need to change new notes! Gosh, million of things to do! I am going to get a little rest and then up again to get more things done!

So happy reunion dinner to all celebrating, may you have a blessed new year of the rabbit.

No comments: