Monday, February 14, 2011

Back to Normal

Yeah, things are back to normal. No rushing to get this and that done. CNY is almost finished but to me it is done once I started work which was the 4th day of CNY.

Now I have more time to plan and do some things that I want to. Like starting a new project to make a blouse for myself! So everytime I have some free time, I will be sitting at the sewing machine and doing something. Of course the product is still elementary but I think with more practice, I can make something that I can really wear out of the house :P.

Kids are like their usual selves, naughty and noisy. I am starting the 2 boys on their Mandarin tuition this week, hopefully the teacher we found is good. Had difficulty finding Mandarin tuition around here.

We were looking at our expenses for the kids: tuition, piano, kindy fees, allowance to the in laws for taking care of them. Phew, that's a pretty big amount. As they get older, we will have even more tuitions etc.. It is just scary to think about it. Hopefully our pay increment can cover for the increase in expenditure.


Talking about increase in expenditure, wonder if it is the same in other places? The coffee shops around my place had increased their prices by about 10% in the start of 2011. Wish money grow on trees, then I will have no money worries....

No comments: