Thursday, April 15, 2010

Sensational Gaga.... and Adam!



Who doesn't know Lady Gaga? She has taken the world of entertainment by storm not just for her catchy tunes that rings in your head but also for her weirdness in her style of dressing. I was browsing around as usual, when I saw the dresses she wore for the MTV VMA 2009, outlandish is an understatement! I do think it's a bit overboard but still she is really talented and her music is great. I love her all the same. Even my children can sing her songs although the lyrics are hmmmm, let's say, I don't get them...

She reminds me of Adam Lambert although he is less crazy in his attire but being a man does set a limit unlike Lady Gaga. Anyways, both of them are great entertainers for the moment and I love them both.
Watch out for Adam's performance in AI 2009 when he was invited as mentor for the top 9 contestants. Another great performance! I am going to get Adam's CD when I go shopping this weekend in PJ, I couldn't find any around where I stay.
Looking forward to the weekend, we plan to go PJ to visit my mum and brother and for a little shopping too.










No comments: