Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Oat and Durian?

Hey, I checked my blog today and my last article was read 15 times! I usually get like 4 hits, and that could be myself reading my own blog. So 15 is good, since I posted it only 2 days ago. Hmmmm, wonder who have been reading my blog :P.  Anyways, hope you come back often and bring more friends so that I may soon have enough traffic to become a fulltime professional blogger! (Yeah, right...)

Back to reality. I got great news last night from a dear dear friend. She is getting married in 2 months. I am super happy for her. CONGRATULATIONS, PY!!!!

So I don't know why I am super excited about her up coming wedding, probably because she totally deserve every happiness in the world because she is such a dear. So you know what came to my mind after she told me, I need a diet and I have 2 months for that! I plan to dress to the nines for her wedding dinner and I definitely can't do that with my spare tyre around my waist. SOOOOO, my target is to lose 15 kgs in 2 months! Ambitious or not?? Hehehhee....

Actually, I don't eat a lot. But problem is I don't move a lot either.... so where to start?

I am sacrificing lunch for at least 2 months. When I am hungry in the afternoon, I will drink some oat beverage. Lets see what we can achieve with this diet in a week! I will start tomorrow because I am going for durian lunch in Broga today :P. So I am bracing for tomorrow, ok?

Appetising?
APPETISING!!!!!!!!!





No comments: