Saturday, January 15, 2011

Supermom is taking a break!

A good friend of mine just commented that I am 'supermom'. I guess I am trying to do too many things at one time. Mayday! Mayday! Supermom is coming down with a flu, :(. Heavy and aching head, stuffy nose and painful throat. Guess I am not invincible after all.

Chinese New Year is just 3 weeks away and I haven't bake any cookies, yet! I am getting worried. But I think I will just bake 2 or 3 types at most this year. The rest of it I have ordered from others. I usually will give my mum and mother-in-law many types of cookies, so I baked a few batches for each type for the last two years but this year, things seems to be happening too fast.

I am also planning to make some dresses for my little princess on my new Singer and also trying to make something for myself for the new year but I really am pressed for time. Maybe I should be less ambitous. Trying to concentrate at the sewing machine is hard to do today, I feel so tired but I still have so many things I need to do. My body is protesting, I guess it is really time to take a good rest and leave everything to another day or week!
Supermom is taking a break!

No comments: