Tuesday, November 9, 2010

School Holiday, Christmas and Year End Coming.

Almost the end of the year and the school holiday is around the corner. We are planning to take the boys to their grandma in Johor for a week or so. I think they are both big enough to not pin for their mommy and daddy for 1 week. I am sure Grandma and Grandpa will keep them entertained, plus we will bring along their PS2 to occupy their hours. So my fingers are crossed. We will be driving them down the week after next and then go fetch them back a week later. My worry is more for our little princess, she will miss playing and fighting with her brothers. Hopefully, she will not be too hard to handle (for MIL) while her brothers are away.


My eldest is getting his result for Standard One soon. Apparently, he is amongst the top 3 in his class and will be getting an 'award' this coming Friday. Guess we will find out what position he got in his class then. I promised to get him a PSP only if he gets No. 1. Too demanding? Not really, my son has not work on his studies at all. He seems to have the lazy gene in him who knows from where. He didn't even flip through his schools books when he was having his exam, so getting something without working for it shouldn't be awarded. That was what I tried to make him understand. Regardless, he will still get what he wants under the Christmas tree (there goes more money!). Kids nowadays are expensive!


Talking about Christmas presents, it is about time to start shopping for them. Looking at the wish lists from the kids and their dad, I think we will be spending several bombs, so there goes the year end bonus. Not to mention, new school uniforms and supplies for the 2 boys going to primary school and also my little princess at the kindy. More money!!


We have got a number of activities within our BEC in December too, so it should be a busy month. We should also be doing some short trips and activities to keep the kids happy in their holidays. I haven't got everything planned yet, maybe a picnic at the river side, swimming at the pool, going to the parks and a short trip to the beach. It's going to be tiring for the parents come school holidays.

1 comment:

Valerie said...

Just an update, my son got 3rd in his class. I think I should not get him PSP until he earns it. Maybe next year....