Saturday, November 27, 2010

My Hometown, Bee Pee

Am back from sending the boys to my hometown to their grandma and grandpa. It was a real nice break at my hometown although it was a short 2 days. Didn't get to do a lot of stuff but it was nice being home, doing nothing, just relaxing. It is also good we didn't do much stuff as we have left the memory card of my Nikon at home while we cart the camera along. We couldn't take any pictures of our trip. Darn! So here is a pix I got from the net of Tasik Y which we went for our morning walk, this is a must for all our trips there. Many things have changed since I moved to KL in the University days. This park has been upgraded tremendously, with a big extension to the side and facilities added. It is now a favourite site for many, especially the elderly, to have there morning or evening walks, including my mum. There have also been many changes in terms of shopping places, such as Carrefour and a few other malls. There is also standalone Mac Donalds building when during my time at home there was none. Many improvements, it is now almost like a city. Too bad we would not be able to find well paying jobs there or I wouldn't mind going back there for good. Will be going for another quick trip there this weekend to fetch them home and then it will be Chinese New Year before we go back there again. When we have more time, we will make sure to visit Minyak Beku, the beach not too far away from BP town, maybe during CNY.



Looking back this 2010 that is coming to an end, I am surprised how fast it went. I am at least happy with one thing, I did continue to blog as I said I would. It has been more than a year and I have managed to write up something almost every week. Other than this small achievement, I do not think I have accomplished anything significant for the year! Resolutions never really work, so I should just quit making them. So the coming new year, I just wish for God guidance in everything that I do and in any decisions that I make. I also pray for the health and safety of all my loved ones. May all of them have a great year ahead, with God's grace.



This will be one of those short portings, I got lots to do and too little time to spare lately. Hopefully things will improve soon and I will have more to say.

No comments: