Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Settling into 2013 with Exciting Happenings

Christmas is over and so is New Year! Looked like I 'forgot' about my blog for more than 20 days! Can't blame me la, been busy with school reopening and all.

I read back what I wrote last and realised I didn't do what I said I would do. That is to create a timetable for the kids for their daily/weekend activities. Will try to do so one day in the fuuuuuture...

Right now, the kids are settled in their routine. Eldest one goes to school wee early in the mornings with his dad. The other two follows me later on to their daycare/kindy. In the evenings, I will go pick the 3 of them up. So far so good.

Many things are also happening for us. Bought a new (old) house, putting up our current one for sale, busy with loan/sale agreement/etc.. Busy thinking how to revive the new (old) house.

AND the thing happening this weekend which I have been looking forward to, my gf's wedding! We will be busy from early morning, helping her out. As one of the gfs said, the last one off the shelf :P, so I am super excited! Helped her with her wedding picture slideshow to be played during the dinner. Bought new dress(es), made new dress for my girl who will also be going, going to send my car for carwash and go to the hair saloon on Friday! Even dieted for weeks to look better on her big day. Just so happy for her...

Exclusive! I am so excited, I will even post up the dress I will wear for her big night!  :P



No comments: