Friday, July 29, 2016

Progressing

Since my last post 3 weeks ago, I have gotten my ACS assessment result and it's positive, yuuhooo!! One hurdle cleared.

So now I am preparing for the PTE exam which I have scheduled for 6th August, I am quite nervous about it since I am aiming to get great marks so that I can get more points which will result in better options and chances.

Being the cheap stake that I am, I am not paying for the online practise test because I think most of the available resources for free online are similar. So hopefully I won't pay the price of being too cheap stake and only using free resources online.

Otherwise, my other bigger worry is in terms of finances. So we are trying to liquidate some assets to cover some of the cost but still find it difficult. Will be taking a day off with hubby to go to the banks to ask for better financial management (debt consolidation) in order to make the best financial decisions.

This weekend I will be having a trip away with colleagues and leaving behind the family. Hopefully I find time to study and prepare for the test which is the Saturday after tomorrow.

No comments: