Friday, July 22, 2011

Life Goes On

A busy week, especially a crazy Friday. So many things to do so little time.

Still, have to bring up TBH's RCI report. After 2 years, the answer given to the late TBH's family is he was driven to suicide. I was really sad when I read about it, was even sick to my stomach. A colleague asked me if I expected a different outcome. Honestly, I was not surprised but rather very very disappointed because I still held a glimmer of hope.

A promising young man who was called in as a witness to investigate on a mere belief of a RM2K misuse of funds by a opposition led state, died the next morning under the custody of the MACC. I doubt his family members can accept that outcome, even I feel this is unconvincing. I guess the truth to his death will never be known because the dead cannot tell. I think we will get the same outcome with the 2nd RCI on Ahmad Sarbani case too. I am reading about it and I am so sad, so I cannot imagine how their families are feeling.

Still, life goes on. For the time being, I will put aside these unhappy thoughts. I have a life to live! Hubby and I decided to make a day trip to Tg. Sepat with the in laws and the kids tomorrow. One of my colleagues recommended the place to me sometime last year. I was planning to go there then. But the the famous murder of the business woman and 3 others happened at the location, so we didn't think it was appropriate to visit. But since a year has gone by, I don't feel turned off by the idea anymore. Read some blog postings about it so I think I roughly know what places to visit there. So you'll hear more about the trip soon. Will hopefully take some good shots too on my DSLR, which has been gathering dust for awhile. Wishing all a good weekend but please also keep our beloved country in our prayers.

No comments: